for the New York Times, Chinese edition. 2014-2015.
Book: , published in China, 2014 (Chinese language) Quartz magazine – , 2015 Beijing Kids magazine – Monthly health column “”, 2009-2014 Pregnancy & Parenting Magazine – monthly health column in Chinese language parenting magazine MyHealth Beijing – online blog for public health in China, 2008-present. Passed peer-review certification by the China Daily, column, 2011 EZFM Beijing Hour radio show, regular health contributor, 2011 Profiles: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; 观察者; ; Expat Tales show; Radio Beijing My Life in Beijing show Interviews & Quotes: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; Global Times newspaper (multiple); China Daily newspaper (multiple); Southern Weekly magazine (); ; ; CityWeekend Beijing (multiple); The Beijinger magazine (multiple); ; Sports Illustrated China; 观察者; Original article republications in China: 观察者; 健康时报 newspaper; 读者文摘 magazine;
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- WONCA, the : chosen for 2014 book , highlighting family doctors across the globe who are “environmental warriors, battling to ensure their communities are healthy places that nurture the lives of each of their citizens.”
- TEDx lecture – “How to Live Healthy in China”; TEDxUIBE, 2013
- CityWeekend Beijing – chosen as one of Beijing’s “”, 2011
- Health on the Net Foundation: leading not-for-profit group on gangta62.icu as complying with their HONCode standard for trustworthy health information.
- Family Medicine Training Program, Beijing United Family Hospital – Associate Professor, 2014-present
- University of California, Davis: Active Preceptor, 2005-2007
- University of California, San Francisco: Associate Clinical Professor, 2005-2007